In this episode, I interview Michelle Seiler Tucker, the Founder, and CEO of Seiler Tucker Incorporated – the leading authority in mergers & acquisitions based in the USA. Michelle specialized in buying, selling, fixing, and growing companies and on average, obtained a 20 to 40% higher selling price for their clients, closing 98% of all offers she wrote, currently have over 20,000 buyers in their database.
A 20-year veteran in mergers & acquisitions has sold hundreds of businesses and owns and operates several successful businesses. Michelle is also the two-time Best-Selling Author of the book “Sell Your Business for More Than It’s Worth” (2013) and her latest “Exit Rich” (2021).
The continued operations of Seiler Tucker prove the persistence and dedication to help their clients create financial freedom and obtain a better quality of life. “Design your processes around the customer experience rather than your own agenda.” – Michelle Seiler Tucker
This Cast Covers:
- Designing processes around customer experience and providing them with the greatest value.
- Success will be far more effortless as long as the aim is always in mind.
- Helping companies grow by improving businesses through extensive marketing.
- Keeping the right people in the right seats who can run the business without the owner’s presence.
- Building people in order to build a business.
- To have a sustainable business, there’s a need to undergo processes.
- Exceeding client’s expectations.
- Living what you tell people.
- The best time to sell a business is when it’s at its peak.
- Seiler Tucker Incorporated
- Exit Rich by Michelle Seiler Tucker
- Built to Sell by John Marrillow
- Empire Flippers
“You don’t build a business, you build people and people build a business.”- Michelle Seiler Tucker
“Processes are kind of like exit strategy to build a sustainable business.” – Michelle Seiler Tucker
“Design your processes around the customer experience rather than your own agenda.” – Michelle Seiler Tucker
“Processes built around the owner’s agenda don’t make happy clients.” – Michelle Seiler Tucker
“Aim is always innovative and marketed.” – Michelle Seiler Tucker