In this episode, I interview Dr. Elise Bialylew, The Founder of Mind Life Project based in Melbourne. Mind Life Project teaches people how to use their minds to their best through mindfulness meditation. It offers online and one-on-one mindfulness-based training to enhance the function of the mind for better living.
Dr. Elise Bialylew started the Mind Life Project more like an experiment rather than a business. Later, she created a new career path for herself from medicine to entrepreneurship and she began the business by herself. It was a tough start but dramatically went up with an increasing number of bookings of sessions. Dr. Elise applies her medical understanding, her passion, and creativity and grew from 1 FTE to 6 teaching thousands of people each year with great feedback.
Dr. Elise has said that everything in life has its seasons and success does change depending on the stage of life. She quoted “Success is being clear on what matters most to you.”
This Cast Covers:
- The importance of meditation to every business owner in order to run the business with value.
- The challenge of creating a new career path from medicine to entrepreneurship and taking risks.
- Visualizing the growth of the business by working hard & putting your whole self into it.
- Teaching people how to use their minds to their best through mindfulness meditation.
- Ability to showcase the flexibility of having enough time for both family and the business.
- How online marketing provides the best return to the business.
- The importance of mental fitness training to help people stay present & focus even the world is evolving.
- Mindfulness is a powerful tool to help people with mental health.
- So with marketing, doing something you’re passionate about really works.
- How the evolution of technology fragmented the attention and mental health of some individuals.
- Mind Life Project
- Feel Good and Do Well by Doing Good By Peter Milewski
- Changing the World Without Losing Your Mind By Alex Counts
- The Balance Between Hustle & Flow By Theo Prodromitis
“Having extra engine power, putting my whole self into it really paid off.”- Dr. Elise Bialylew
“Success is being clear on what matters most to you.” – Dr. Elise Bialylew
“I think everything in life has its seasons and success does change depending on the stage of life.” – Dr. Elise Bialylew
“Believing in what you’re doing really makes a lot of difference in marketing.” – Dr. Elise Bialylew
“If you want a mind that is functioning in its best, you actually need to train it.” – Dr. Elise Bialylew